The Masonic Hall
Location: Gordon Street
Background: The Masonic Hall of Mount Morgan was built in 1903. This two story structure, made of red face brick reflects the growth and prominence of the area in its early establishment and the spread of free masonry through Queensland. The Hall is still used today.
Quick fact: The Hall was designed by Rockhampton based architects Eaton and Bates. The Temple was erected for 1500 pounds by Newman Brothers of Rockhampton under supervision of T.G. Cornes.