Silver Wattle Caravan Park
We provide a wide range of accommodation, including fully self Contained ensuite holiday cabins, stylish ranch style motel units, budget ensuite rooms perfect for groups and workers.
We also have large grass and slab caravan sites, and private bush camping with fire pits. We are very pet friendly!
Mount Morgan is an amazing Community, where you will be made to feel welcome at every stop. Just a scenic 30 minute drive from Rockhampton, this former gold and copper mining town is now quiet and peaceful after the hustle and bustle of nearly 100 years of mining. The period buildings, from Pubs to Churches, Miners Cottages to Queenslanders, the old swinging bridges and the Cemetary, with its monuments to fallen Soldiers and Miners, all echo the towns rich history.
Here are our top picks to explore while staying on the Mount.
- Start your day at NewsXpress for Central Queensland's very best coffee and chai tea, while browsing unique and unusual gifts and homewares.
- Wander up the newly refurbished Main Street
- Enjoy a cold drink and delicious lunch in the Leichhardt Hotels pet friendly Beer Garden
- The Mount Morgan Bakery is well known for its pies, and the ‘Big Dam’ is the perfect spot to enjoy a picnic, with a covered playground for the kids, and calm waters for boats and kayaks.
- For dinner, jump on the bus to the Grand Hotel and experience their modern menu.
Silver Wattle Caravan Park,
50691 Burnett Highway,
Mount Morgan 4714