Location: Corner West and Morgan Street
Background: ANZAC Park displays a number of military and historic icons. Situated in the Park is the Coronation Light, which was erected in 1902 to commemorate the Coronation (crowning) of King Edward VII and relocated to the Park in 1947.
A mine plaque at the side front of the Park displays a contour of the original Ironstone Mountain (now the open cut pit mine site). The years of mining operation are also represented - from 1882 – 1990. The Park is used annually for ANZAC and Remembrance Day services. Picnic tables and chairs are also situated here in ANZAC Park.